Monday, December 12, 2011

Introducing Sparkle

So I love to crochet, Knitt and craft like crazy, So this blog will display my love.

So a friend of mine saw this flower in my hair and wanted to make some.

The original came from http://lovestitches.blogspot.com/

So I brain storm and came up with this:


I call them black or white sparkle.


I made 10 and she brought all of them. They came out great


 So its made out of two flowers. Same pattern that I made up. (pattern coming soon)


I layered them and Sparkle them then add a button. 


 Then glue them to a hair clip.


You can clip them on your shirt or in your hair.

 They are prefect as a gift or for yourself.


If you want some or one just email me at tashascraftbox@gmail.com
ooo did I tell you they are only $4.00 if you pick them up from me they are $3.50. 
Love Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Those are cute! If I want to buy some will you mail them? The girls saw them and loved them.

    ReplyDelete