Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday madness!!!



Work was crazy today. The kids was not in a listening mood and it was hard to keep them on task. So When I cam home...I move a couple of days ago and saw this
A blank wall...i was like I need to fill this, so that my heart can be happy when I walk into my space. Couple of Ideas came to mind, but then I remember I cant paint, wall paper or anything like that...
But before I show you what I did. Lets talk about my new place.
I have a private room with 2 other roommates (only one live here right now and the other is coming this weekend). This room I live in is bigger than any other room I had in my entire life. I am not sure how to fill it. 1st of all its been a long time since I decorated a room. So my wall art will reflect this.  But if you give me a stick n yarn (name of my future shop...its in the process) I can make something that is wearable and stylish. Now I need to learn how to put that in practice with other things. Ok I have said enough here is my new wall:
What Do you think? Its made out of yarn and push pins...Comment and tell me what can I improve on or add? 

Thanks 
Love
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment