Monday, February 20, 2012

Knook and more exciting things

Sorry I havent written in awhile. Two weeks ago the Love of my life ask me to marry him. So I been busy with wedding things and our future life. He is so cute and I am grateful that Heavenly Father put him back into my life. I am so excited so we going to get married in June..I kno summer wedding but its going to be great. Here is a picture of the ring





 
so He picked out the ring himself. I love it
So I teach sewing at the School I work at and for Valentine's Day my girls made heart hand warmers and they did a great job. Here is a picture for that
  

 Now hats, so for my online store I am going to sale hats. this is one idea I have in mind to sell..What do you think?


 This was for fun


The Knook so I say this online and i brought it from Walmart and I just love it. Its crocheting and knitting together. It just scream Tasha...hehehe

 Up closer: Its a headband
 Headband I love it

 My new crochet hook holder...more pictures coming soon..




Life is Great!!!

Love
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment