Saturday, March 30, 2013

good and bad news

Bad NEWS: So couple of weeks ago, I weigh myself and I have gain 3 pounds and I was hurt. So I came up with a plan to get the weight down. I havent weight myself since then, but I know I have lost those three pounds. I am still working on my weight if you look at me you think I am thin (for the most part I am) but when I gain weight my back and knee hurt like Hell. I think God gave my body a weight control device..pain. any who


Good News: I finally made it to the doctor (b/c DMV) and he told me that my irregular heart beat has gone. :) I was shocked and excited. He said dont consume caffeine, alcohol, or chocolate which I am fine with b/c its be long time to since I had those things.


Life is good...

How to make the dumbbells:

I use this pattern to make the "weights"

then for the bar.
ch2 in the 2nd stitch from the hook  10dc
dont not join,  use a marker
sc until desire length

stuff with stuffing,

to close is the tough part: dec with dc in all.  this is one row. you might need another hook to help. if it to difficult you can just dec until there are only two stitch left and combine them.  hopefully this make sense, if you have questions just make an comment.


Love
Tasha

1 comment: