Monday, January 21, 2013

my hats off to you

Today is the 50th year since Martin Luther King made history, as I watch the inauguration of the 1st black president takes his place for his second term I am proud of my America. Yes, we are not prefect and Yes there is alot for us to do. Yes,  we are full of ourselves, but my hat is still come off to those who made it possible for me to watch this moment on tv and be  proud to be american.


Here what I made as I watch





Pattern (this is not my own pattern I saw it another website cant remember where):
Ch 2
Row1: 9 dc in the 2nd ch.  sl st
Row 2: 2dc in each dc sl st
Row 3: 2dc in 1st dc, 1dc in 2nd dc..continue pattern..sl st
Row4: 2dc in 1st dc, 1dc in 2nd dc, 1dc in 3rd dc..continue pattern..sl st
Row 5:2dc in 1st dc, 1dc in 2nd dc, 1dc in 3rd dc, 1dc in 4th dc..continue pattern..sl st
Row 6. dc in dc, dc in dc, *ch 1 skip 2 dc, dc in dc, dc in dc*...repeat ** until the end.
Row 7 sl st until ch 1.. CHANGE COLOR..*dc in skip dc, dc in skip dc, ch1 skip 2 dc* repeat ** until end
Row 8-16 or desire length: Repeat row 7
row 17: slip stitch all round...

This hat fits a baby 12-24 months..to fit an adult dont do row 17..
here is another pictures

This a easy pattern enjoy....more to come

Love Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment