Monday, January 28, 2013

Not the way I planned

So sometimes in life you jump and things just dont turn out the way you thought....that happen to my last crocheting project

Frist find a doily, or crochet one





Cover a bowl with pastic


Next in a pot combine 3 part water and 1/2 part of cornstarch .(I didn't do that..here is the mistake....it should be reallllllllly water down..not so thick) cook until cornstarch is dissolve 


Dip crochet piece in the pot


then cover it over your bowl


You might need a bowl water because it does get sticky 


Let dry over night or until completely dry.

Peel off crochet piece then you have a beautiful crochet bowl :)




You can see the white stuff b/c I mistake up but it all good


Someone told me to that I have 4 options when I make an mistake 
1. Complaint about it
2. Cry about
3. Do something about it
4. Do nothing

I decide to do nothing and it bring character to my decor in my house...

Love Tasha






No comments:

Post a Comment